This morning, I was driving behind a car with a bumper sticker which read, "Trees Are the Answer."
Laying all philosophizing aside, I applied the scientific experiment to the statement.
- Question: My last two days have sucked real REAL bad. Why?
- Answer: Trees
Nope. Doesn't work. Stupid. Stupid.
Then I parked my car in my work parking lot, jumped out of the vehicle, while my phone fell out of my pocket and crashed to the cement. My two month old Blackberry's screen is now busted for the next two years.
Day three and counting. WTF?
4 comments:
THAT SUCKS!!! I'm sorry =( I'm honestly surprised that my BB has lasted this long. Their are a couple scratches on the back from Zac's teeth.. yeah, kids aren't aloud to touch it anymore
I'm telling you I had nothing to do with the broken phone, I'm on the other side of the country! JK, I very much sympathize with you...and you know when I say that, I really mean it from experience.
First your assumption that his bumper sticker says trees are always the answer is incorrect yet I digress. But if I use the scientific method in your presupposition I find that your use of the scientific application works perfectly well and trees was indeed the answer to your question. It is because people care more about trees and all the "green crap" than human beings that your day sucks that they make stupid bumper stickers that further drive your mood south, that cell phone companies care more about a profit than screwing the consumer with a two year contract, and the past two days suck because trees are just symptomatic of all the types of available option of idiots that roam the Earth.
That is so cool your family is so supportive. You are so blessed to be so loved!
Post a Comment