Friday, July 31, 2009

Crash Into Me

I just got hit by a car... for the second time in my life. WTF?

Follow up for Mindee: Not my vehicle. ME. I just got hit by a car!

7 comments:

Mindee Graver said...

I'm surprised you left the "F" off of that "WT" Getting hit by a car for the second times seems to deserve that.... just think of it this way... atleast you havn't bought your new car yet, right? =)

P.S. I've posted a ton about our week long vaca. Can't wait to see you soon!!

Mary said...

yeah that sucks but now it'll be the perfect pressure to take the plunge. HF works in mysterious ways or there are just a ton of crappy drivers.

Vongsawad Family said...

You should just give up driving altogether and take the bus. You do not have luck in that department AT ALL!!! Sorry!

Beckie said...

Oh my gosh! I hope you are ok. Craziness.

Kimmy said...

I need more info! Your life seems to parallel mine as far as challenges go. I miss you.

i'm eric armstrong said...

heather rose rodriguez might have some good advice for you in this circumstance... it may or may not have to do with dr's and money.

nicole said...

just plain redunkulous. I've only had it happen once.