I look forward to every Tuesday. Even as I type this sentence, I feel like I've breeched this topic before. Nonetheless, I look forward to every Tuesday.
This is the day in which media drops, an industry term meaning albums, dvds, and books are released to the public for review and purchase.
I am an avid music lover. I know many people are these days and I don't begrudge sharing this hobby with mankind. In a world where it seems the hearts of men are waxing cold, music is a very simple, very powerful way to invoke emotion from even the most apathetic spirited person.
So the very first thing I’m thankful for this season is the gift of music. For the insightful words of wisdom gathered from inspired hopefuls around the world.
For a crucial escape from any agonizing moment.
For the soundtrack to giggling with the girls in my bed late on Saturday nights, baking pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and decided if blended oatmeal is a good substitute for wheat flour, and mostly for any good spiritual experience.
Music has almost always been the vehicle to bring me back to my divine disposition.
I am grateful to the many writers, singers, and producers who have sacrificed much to bring it to me. Music enhances my life and I, personally, am enormously grateful for it.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Do, Re, Mi in November
Posted by Biz at 11:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am immensely grateful for music, mind you I have definitely not been graced with talent such as yours . . . however, I love having it play in my house. It sets all kinds of moods and keeps a smile on my face.
Post a Comment