Last time I wrote in small font. This time it deserves at least a typical sized font for an atypical little message.
I am hard pressed to strongly recommend any specific piece of pop culture. I am easily entertained, easily suspend my disbelief, and easily satisfied.
I hereby declare myself the world's worst pop culture critic. (Okay, definitely not the worst as my sheer knowledge base alone establishes me as one of the elite few. WHAT?!? Yeah , I said that.)
Friends, family, and meandering strangers... please take the time at some point this summer to watch the pilot to the new show "gLee".
To all of you living room American Idol crooners, to the shower singers and the road rockers, to any high school choir has been, please, you'll at least get a kick out of it.
I may not have mentioned anymore on the subject from a previous post until I noticed the final performance number by the glee club of an already beloved Journey song sitting number nine on iTunes top 10 this week. (That's most downloaded meaning I'm not the only one.)
Shocked? Yes. Deserved? Yes.
Guys will inevitably rather go to the dentist than watch it. Girls will rank it among their indulgent closet secret loves (cough "Twilight") where the rest of our true souls reside.
I'm plugging for this little show. You heard it here.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
I'm a gLeek!
Posted by Biz at 3:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm with ya!! It was really good... I'll admit it, I don't care =)
We watched it the 1st week and it was cool, I just never know when its on...
Post a Comment