It has come to my attention, people seem to be wondering where I’ve been.
I can’t avoid it anymore. Here I sit preparing for an entire day of meetings. I will either LOVE or loathe this day. I embarked on a brand new job two weeks ago. The rest is as they say history.
You’re still reading? The entry is done. My explanation is given.
Okay fine. On a more seriously note, the previous entries seem completely fitting (and obviously descriptive to me) as to where I’ve been.
The winter break gave me optimism for a new job, new opportunities, and other good new things. The New Year brought me a difficult job, little time for play, and a whole lotta change.
In the midst of all of these trying events, after Valentine’s Day yesterday, I have come to this conclusion. I will be fine. Things will find a new normality from new routine. And in time, I look forward to playing with you all once again.
Additionally for the record, I have been seen. Every morning the gray haired 50 something cross walk guard for the elementary school a few blocks from my house waves at me in my car as I drive to work. Every morning. I can count on him to be the very first one to greet me and he does so with a smile every morning. He warms my heart and restores my faith in humanity.
Smile. This too, shall pass.
Friday, February 15, 2008
Where In the World?
Posted by Biz at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I've seen that cross walk guard! I love him to pieces!
Post a Comment